The ASSURE team has both academic, research, and operational experience in all processes involved around airfields included manned, unmanned, and autonomous operations. Two of our core universities have internationally recognized aviation industry and aerospace programs that provide the highest level of air traffic controller training, flight training, and maintenance programs. These programs and their industry partners, along with others in the alliance provide strong research, development, and testing supporting efficient and smooth airport operations including small untowered airfields to large Class B fields serving as large transportation hubs.
- ASSURE Research Partner, MSU Raspet Flight Research Lab, Makes History in Unmanned Aviation at State’s Busiest Airport
- Research Partner, University of Alabama at Huntsville and Huntsville International Airport Work Together to be Selected as Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Detection and Mitigation Research Program Test Site
- ASSURE Research Partner, UAF, Makes Alaska’s First Large Drone Flight from an International Airport
- ASSURE Research Partner, Embry-Riddle, Receives Federal Grant to Improve Drone Safety
- ASSURE Partner, K-State Salina, Led Innovation Competition, Rewards Drone Enthusiasts for Their Innovative Ideas
ASSURE allows industry and government agencies direct access to the capabilities and expertise of 26 universities and their researchers worldwide. The skills, abilities, and experience housed within ASSURE are critical to the success of our mission and the mission of our many partnering entities. The ASSURE organization is passionate about quality and meaningful research that safely and efficiently brings UAS into the National Airspace. If you see a topic area you would like to know more about please contact us directly for more information.
Related Research Projects